Toll free: 1660-01-44477 | Mobile :
9801143444 | Skype : onlinepayment.com.np | Viber : 9801143444Licensed by NRB
Terms and Conditions for use of E-Net
1. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions. In any case, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old as E-Net is not intended for people under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to use the E-Net.
2. E-Net is owned, managed and operated by EPPL and it has the authority to debit the Wallet with the amount of any withdrawal / transfer / payment made by the use of Wallet service with the use of User’s mobile and PIN (Personal Identification Number). EPPL shall have no responsibility to verify the identity of the customer through other means than by use of the correct PIN. The User shall not disclose the PIN to any other person. The User shall immediately notify EPPL, if the PIN is lost or stolen or its confidentiality is compromised and the User should request EPPL to block/cancel the PIN or reset it.
3. EPPL is under no obligation to honor any payment instructions unless there are sufficient funds in the Wallet at the time of receiving such payment instruction.
4. EPPL is not bound to carry out the instructions given through E-Net, if such instruction appears suspicious to EPPL.
5. Commissions and/or service charge shall be levied by EPPL as applicable. The Wallet shall be subject to the applicable charges as per EPPL’s schedule of charges as revised from time to time. EPPL shall always be entitled to recover any charges, expenses, fees, commission, mark-up, and penalties, withholding taxes levied by Government Department or authorities with or without notice to the User. EPPL is also entitled to reverse entries made in error.
6. The User shall accept the EPPL’s record of transactions as conclusive and binding for all purposes.
7. The Wallet and PIN associated will entirely be responsibility of User. The User shall not disclose PIN or permit possession of the Wallet to any other person. The User takes the full
8. EPPL reserves the right to terminate the membership, withdraw the privileges attached to the Wallet at any time and to call upon the User to surrender the Wallet.
9. Upon termination of membership or withdrawal of privileges of the Wallet for any reason whatsoever, the User shall be liable for payment of the bills arising out of use of the Wallet till it is not terminated.
10. The User shall provide written instructions to EPPL for the cancellation of the account.
11. The daily and monthly usage limit of the Wallet will be set in accordance with the guidelines issued by NRB and the policy of EPPL.
12. EPPL shall not be liable, responsible or accountable in any way whatsoever arising by any malfunction or failure of the electronic devices/system or on the failure or delay on the EPPL to act on the instruction given via this medium. EPPL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by User as a result of non-acceptance of instructions given on E-Net.
13. The User undertakes to indemnify EPPL and to keep EPPL indemnified against all losses, damage, cost or expenses incurred and sustained by EPPL arising out of User’s failure to observe any of the terms and conditions herein mentioned.
14. The use of E-Net shall be subject to these terms and conditions, EPPL’s prevailing rules and regulations and other conditions provided in its website – [ ] (“E-Net Terms and Conditions”).
15. Unless required or requested by law or any government body, information pertaining to service provided to the User or Wallet will be kept confidential.
16. EPPL reserves the right to amend the E-Net Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the User and such amended terms and conditions shall be binding on the User.
17. EPPL may cancel the Wallet for breach of E-Net Terms and Conditions by the User.
18. In this Terms and Conditions:
(a) “EPPL” means E-Net Payment Private Limited.
(b) “E-Net” means the technology platform that enables the Wallet services managed and operated by the EPPL.
(c) “User” means E-Net Wallet account holder.
(d) “Merchant,” means parties (e.g. shops/outlets) that accept payments using E-Net.
(e) “Wallet” means a wallet account of the User opened and maintained in E-Net.